When you feel bored, there are several interesting things which you can do, including reading books. However, sometimes, it takes forever to pick the perfect book genre. Therefore, in this regard, below, we have compiled some book genres which you can choose when you feel bored.
Here are the Book Genre to Read When Bored
If you feel bored and wish to laugh out loud. Then, you need to consider reading a comedy book. Additionally, a comedy genre book is an excellent way to get rid of boredom and stress.
Some of the best comedy novels you can consider are,
- Bossypants – Tina Fey
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened – Jenny Lawson
- Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal – Christopher Moore
- Born a Crime – Trevor Noah
Romantic books genre is all you need to spread love and dream.
Some of the best romance novels you can consider are,
- The Notebook – Nicholas Sparks
- The Duke and I – Julia Quinn
- The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
- Romeo and Juliet – William Shakespeare
Action and Adventure
If you are fond of the action and adventure genre, then, consider searching for one which will keep you engage for a long time and help get rid of boredom.
Some of the best Action and Adventure you can consider are,
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood by Quentin Tarantino
- The Cellist by Daniel Silva
- Ask an Adventurer by Alastair Humphreys
- Zac’s Biggest EVER Hits by H.I. Larry
Biographies and Autobiographies
If you love learning about people lives, then you genuinely need to opt for biographies and autobiographies book genres.
Some of the best biographies and autobiographies you can consider are,
- I Am Malala by Malala
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy
- The universe has your back by Gabrielle Bernstein
- All the lights we cannot see by Anthony Doerr